Return Policy Apollo Art & Antiques
For a complete overview of our conditions of sale please see our Terms and Conditions.
1. We only accept returns when we have delivered the wrong article or when the delivered product differs considerably from the description.
2. All our products are used products and can therefore show signs of use and wear that are in accordance with their age. We describe the products on our website as well as possible and on request we can provide further information about the condition of offered objects. Without requesting further information by the customer, the customer agrees to the condition of the item. Signs of use and wear in accordance with the age of a product do not constitute a reason for return shipment and cancellation of the purchase agreement.
Right Of Withdrawal (Only For Private Customers Residing In The EU)
1. This article only applies if the private customer is an EU resident and the delivery takes place within the EU. It does not apply when the customer is a company. This article does not apply to goods that have been specially ordered, restored or modified for the customer.
2. Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which the customer or a third party designated by the customer, who is not the carrier, takes physical possession of the goods.
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must inform us by e-mail, addressed to email@example.com, of the decision to revoke the agreement.
4. In the period until a possible revocation of the agreement, the customer will handle the product and the packaging with care. You will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether you wish to keep the product. If you exercise your right of withdrawal, you will return the product with all accessories supplied and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging to Apollo Art & Antiques, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by Apollo Art & Antiques.
5. The customer is liable for the depreciation of the goods resulting from the use of the goods, which goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
6. The customer must return the goods to us immediately, but in any case no later than 14 days after the day on which you informed us of the decision to cancel the agreement.
7. The goods must be returned well packaged and insured. The customer is liable for all possible damage that occurs during or as a result of the return of the goods.
8. The direct costs of returning the goods will be borne by the customer.
9. As soon as we have received the goods, we will inspect them. If we thereby establish damage to the goods, we will deduct this from the amount that may be reimbursed to you.
10. If you revoke the agreement, you will receive all payments that you have made to us up to that point, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) , reduced by a possible depreciation as a result of established damage, returned immediately and in any case no later than 14 days after we have received the goods.