Terms and Conditions Apollo Art & Antiques
Article 1 Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to any offer of Apollo Art & Antiques and to any agreement between Apollo Art & Antiques (also referred to as “we” and “us”) and customer (also referred to as “you” and “your”).
2. Before the conclusion of the agreement, the customer can make this read general terms and conditions through the website and customer must confirm agreement agree to these terms and conditions (by checking the agree box on the website while ordering).
3. Apollo Art & Antiques expressly rejects any general terms and conditions declared applicable by the customer.
Article 2 The offer
1. Apollo Art & Antiques’ offer is without obligation. and may be revoked by Apollo Art & Antiques at any time. Apollo Art & Antiques makes every effort, when using a website on which its products are offered, update the website and already sold products from this. However, if the customer has an offer accepted, while it was previously accepted by another, then between Apollo Art & Antiques and the customer does not create an agreement.
2. The offer contains a description and an image of the products and/or services offered. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer do not bind Apollo Art & Antiques.
3. Please note that all items offered are not are new and therefore may show signs of use and wear and tear that are in be consistent with their age. Upon request, we can provide further information provide about the condition of offered objects. Without retrieval by the customer of further information, the customer agrees to the condition of the article is in.
Article 3 The Price
1. Prices of our products are subject to change subject.
2. In the case of obvious errors, resulting in an overly “cheap” price, Apollo Art & Antiques may without more cancel.
3. All our prices are in Euros (€) and include the applicable VAT.
4. Shipping costs will be charged to the customer.
5. When shipping products outside the EU, the of applicable customs duties, import taxes and formalities the sole responsibility of the customer. In this case, the customer will Verify that the goods may be imported into the destination country according to the customs rules of that country.
Article 4 The Agreement
1. The agreement is established at the time of customer’s acceptance of the offer and fulfillment of the accompanying conditions.
2. If the customer has made the offer electronically accepted, Apollo Art & Antiques electronically confirms the receipt of acceptance of the offer.
Article 5 Delivery and execution
1. The place of delivery is the address that the customer provides to Apollo Art & Antiques has made known.
2. Upon delivery of products to the customer, products will be delivered by Apollo Art & Antiques delivery costs will be charged.
3. Apollo Art & Antiques will execute accepted orders as soon as possible but at the latest within 7 days unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or can only be partially carried out, the customer will be notified no later than 7 days after placing the order.
Article 6 Transport damage
1. A shipment received may be damaged. As you find such an error, please mention it to the courier of the shipping company and have official note that the shipment is with damage received. Do not accept the shipment without the “damage” endorsement.
2. If you discover the error only after the departure of the courier, please notify Apollo Art & Antiques by email or phone(firstname.lastname@example.org), so as soon as possible but within a maximum of 72 hours of receiving the shipment. Create Also, within 72 hours of receiving the shipment, make your complaint known to the shipping company.
3. The customer must provide all cooperation to Apollo Art & Antiques and the shipping company to invoke the transport insurance. This should include at least the per promptly answering questions and providing further information, such as photos of the damaged packaging and product.
4. Apollo Art & Antiques will make every effort to provide a for the client and herself appropriate solution to the error.
5. If the customer fails to provide the necessary cooperation, the risk for damage and additional costs of return for the customer.
6. After a successful appeal has been made by Apollo Art & Antiques at the time of shipment, Apollo shall Art & Antiques will compensate the customer for damages up to the maximum amount paid by the transport insurance paid out.
Article 7 Lost shipment
1. When a shipment is lost due to the shipping company, please inform us as soon as possible by email(email@example.com). We will then have an investigation conducted by the shipping company to investigate the shipment find out.
Article 8 Returns
1. We only accept returns when we have delivered the wrong item or when the delivered product differs significantly from the description.
2. All our products are used products and therefore may show signs of use and wear commensurate with their age. We describe the products on our website as accurately as possible, and upon request we can provide further information about the condition of objects offered. Without requesting further information by the customer, the customer agrees to the condition of the item. Signs of use and wear in accordance with the age of a product do not constitute grounds for return and cancellation of the purchase agreement. Because our products are antiques, we obviously cannot guarantee the materials used, construction or operation of the products.
Article 9 Right of Withdrawal (only for Private Consumers Resident in the EU)
1. This article applies only to distance selling when the private customer is resident in the EU and the delivery takes place within the EU. It does not apply when the customer picks up the purchase at the store. It does not apply when the customer is a business. This article does not apply to goods specially ordered, restored or modified for the customer.
2. Customer has the right to revoke the agreement within a period of 14 days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period expires 14 days from the day on which the customer or a third party designated by the customer, who is not the carrier, takes physical possession of the good.
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must give us Inform via an email, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, of the decision to revoke the agreement.
4. In the period until any revocation of the agreement customer will handle the product and packaging with care. You will find it unpack or use product only to the extent necessary to To assess whether you wish to keep the product. If from your exercise the right of withdrawal, you will return the product with all delivered accessories and – if reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging to Apollo Art & Antiques return, in accordance with Apollo Art & Antiques provided reasonable and clear instructions.
5. The customer is liable for the depreciation of the goods resulting from the use of the goods beyond than is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods. pose.
6. The customer must immediately, but in any case case no later than 14 days from the day you make the decision to terminate the agreement. revoked to us, return it to us.
7. The goods should be properly packed and insured returned. The customer is liable for any damage that arises during or as a result of the return of the goods.
8. The direct cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the customer.
9. Once we have received the goods back we will inspect these. When we find damage to the goods in the process, we will deduct it from any refund due to you amount.
10. If you revoke the contract, you will receive all payments made by you up to that point, excluding delivery costs, less any decrease in value due to damage found, back from us without delay and in any case no later than 14 days after we receive the goods back.
Article 10 Conformity and liability
1. The products delivered by Apollo Art & Antiques. comply with the agreement.
2. Apollo Art & Antiques is liable to the customer liable only for damages directly resulting from a attributable failure to perform this agreement (direct damage) up to a maximum equal to the selling price of the product unless there is to the side of Apollo Art & Antiques, there is intent or deliberate recklessness.
3. Apollo Art & Antiques is not liable for indirect damages of the customer.
Article 11 Ownership and risk
1. The products delivered to the customer remain the property of Apollo Art & Antiques as long as the contract has not been fully performed. In contrast, the risk passes to the customer as soon as it or a customer’s designated third party, who is not the carrier, gains physical possession of the property.
Article 12 Payment
1. Insofar as not otherwise agreed upon, the information provided by amounts due from the customer to be paid unconditionally before the delivery of a product.
2. Apollo Art & Antiques is entitled to charge a require down payment from the customer. In that case, the agreement entered into under the condition precedent of receipt of this down payment. In this case, the customer cannot assert any rights regarding execution of the order or service(s) in question, before the stipulated advance payment has taken place.
3. The customer has a duty to correct inaccuracies in provided or mentioned payment information without delay to Apollo Art & Antiques.
4. In case of default of the customer, Apollo Art has & Antiques, subject to legal restrictions, the right to charge in advance to the customer made known reasonable costs.
Article 13 Other provisions
1. Are these general terms and conditions invalid in part or non-binding, then parties remain bound to the remaining portion. The parties will replace the invalid or non-binding portion with stipulations which do are valid and binding and whose legal effect, in view of the content and scope of this agreement, correspond as closely as possible to That of the invalid or non-binding portion.
2. The customer is not entitled to rights and obligations from transfer this agreement.
3. If the customer fails to meet the obligations in Article 3 paragraph 5, and therefore the shipment cannot be delivered to the customer become, the customer is liable for all resulting costs, including the cost of return shipping to Apollo Art & Antiques.
Article 14 Complaints, disputes and applicable law
1. Complaints about the performance of the agreement must be submitted to Apollo within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described. Art & Antiques, after the customer has identified the defects.
2. Apollo Art & Antiques will, in coordination with the customer propose an appropriate solution to the complaint, such as providing the possibility of repair or a reduction in price.
3.On agreements between Apollo Art & Antiques and the customer covered by these general terms and conditions is exclusively Dutch law applies. All disputes arising in connection with this agreement arise will be settled exclusively by the court Central Netherlands.
Article 15 Definitions
1. Client: the person who enters into an agreement with Apollo Art & Antiques;
2. Day: calendar day.
These terms and conditions have been translated from Dutch. We inform you that only the original Dutch version is legally binding.